Become A TalentDreams Champion
Champions are the most important part of TalentDreams.
Being a Champion involves a minimum time commitment of 4-5 hours a year. Anyone can apply to become a Champion.
Quick OverviewTalentDreams is committed to serving our Dreamers, particularly those tackling the challenges, trials, and tribulations adolescence and early adulthood often bring. Through our mission, we strive to empower our community's youth and young adults to tap into their potential, and develop the confidence and skills to become the leaders they were born to be.
Our goal is to make mentorship and leadership resources easily accessible to all our Dreamers. We want to help educate, challenge, inspire, and support the youth of our community. As Champion, you play a key role in helping us achieve this.
How It worksDreamers are able to create an account, develop a profile that includes things they're interested in learning more about, and our matching technology will identify the best Champions in our database for them to speak with. Once the Champion agrees to meet with the Dreamer, we schedule the meeting which is then done over Zoom. We call this a Mentor Moment.
Become a Champion today!
What does being a champion involve?
We believe there is a bright future ahead and the youth of today will lead us to it. We believe the youth of today deserve to have everything we can give them that will empower them on their journey. Our mission is to help educate, challenge, inspire, and support the youth of our community.
- Submit a New Champion Application
- Agree to the Code of Conduct & Ethics
- Set up your new Champion profile and plan on TalentDreams
- TalentDreams staff reviews application and profile
- Champion interview with TalentDreams staff
- Complete New Champion Training (NCT) & Mandatory Reporting
- Background check is completed
- Final approval is determined
- Attend New Champion Orientation (NCO)
- Champion is turned live in the system upon confirmed attendance to NCO
TalentDreams Champion Guidelines and Code of Conduct & Ethics